We may obtain the following information:
• Information which you provide by completing forms or surveys
• Records of communicationsDetails of transactions
• Details of your visits (to our web pages and Apps)
• Where we gather information which may be shared with third parties, we’ll clearly say so and provide a chance for you to exclude your information from becoming shared.
We ask for this information to have better understanding of your preferences and to offer you a better service, especially for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• To inform you about improvements to our service.
• To perform our obligations with regards to any agreements between you and Photographic Journey
• To enhance our services and products.
• We might occasionally send promotional e-mails about new products, special deals or any other info which we believe you might find useful utilizing the email address that you may provided.
• Aggregated data about our users can be used to build viewer profiles that will help advertisers and sponsors to reach their target audiences.
• We might disclose your personal information to third parties to comply with any legal obligation.If Photographic Journey should be acquired, your information might be transferred to the acquiring party.
We are committed to making certain your data is protected. To avoid unauthorized access or disclosure, we’ve integrated appropriate physical, digital and managerial techniques to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
Our internet websites or Apps may include links to other internet sites of interest. However, after you have made use of these links to exit our website, you need to note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Consequently, we can’t be responsible for the security and level of privacy of any information that you choose to provide while visiting such websites and such websites are not controlled by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and check out the privacy statement applicable on the web site in question.
We will never make use of your information for direct marketing and advertising purposes by third parties. However, you may receive information and offers through our e-newsletter. Should you not wish to receive our newsletter, you are able to opt out by emailing us at email@example.com.